View Single Post
Old 16-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
MedicAsh
The Silent Medic
 
MedicAsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wisconsin
I am currently:
New Med combination

Well I went and saw my doctor today and she presented me with a few options. I could go off my current meds and start something new or I could start a new combination. I have been on fluoxetine for about a year now, and today I started bupropion xl along with the fluoxetine. I am hoping it works. I am not sure how it is going to affect me since this is day one.

I also am starting trazodone for long term treatment of sleep. I have insomnia and the zolpidem isnt for long term treatment. So I finally asked about a more long term treatment. I am really hoping this works out for me. I will see my therapist next week so she can start monitoring me and how I react to the new combo. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Ash



*Ash*
*Proud Plumeria Sister*


MedicAsh is offline   Reply With Quote