View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:44 AM   #41
princesskaytie-leigh
Bootylicious!
 
princesskaytie-leigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyroselee View Post
i understood it but i'm still not going to start typing like an idiot.
True.

And actually spelling can be quite important. I know many prospective employers would disregard an application form with incorrect spelling.

Considering spelling is something you are taught from an early age, it really shouldn't be that hard to get the hang of, unless of course, you are dyslexic.

Text speak, phonetic typing and bad english are all pet hates of mine. If I'm not sure how a word is spelt, I dictionary.com it.

It's all down to laziness in my eyes.




this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy

Pround Pulmeria Sis :: Feel free to PM me anytime ::Always happy to help!


princesskaytie-leigh is offline   Reply With Quote