Thread: CAAAAAAAAAKE
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Fred!
Jesus loves me, however much I don't <3
 
Fred!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I am currently:

I made some absolutely delicious citrus cakes in the summer....
Candied peel in the middle, as well as orange and lemon zest. Then glace icing with either lemon or orange juice and zest... So delicious

And, recently, I made these really yummy cookies with raisins and glace cherries, and oats and flour and yumminess.... :)



Death is one moment, and life is so many of them.

Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it comes you'll know you're dead.

~ Tennessee Williams


I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.


I'm actually a girl. My nickname was given by a friend and stuck ;)

Fred! is offline   Reply With Quote