View Single Post
Old 15-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #46
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch
 
Bellatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry View Post
Well played there, too heh.
Once the price starts creeping anywhere over £20 the whole budget idea of it is lost I reckon. Does your one play music? Don't think it's mentioned in the FAQ.

Apparently there's no staff 8 PM - 8 AM at my one. I was probably the only person that read that and thought 'oh yay no staff. Run riot' :/
Such an anarchist at heart.
Id does, yes, but it's not very loud. I tend to take my own music. They also have these bikes that are like 'experience' bikes with a monitor so it seems like you're riding on the road/countryside/with an assistant. I can't actually do the bikes coz of my knees, but I tried it out and it was kinda fun.

Haha, yes, I thought that too! They have CCTV and emergency assistance though :P




Imperfection is underrated.



Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote