View Single Post
Old 14-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

I love maths. But it was far too easy at the whole of secondary school so I skipped most of my maths lessons. But I really enjoyed the Junior/Intermediate/Senior Mathematical Olympiads that I did over the years. I did well in my GCSE/A-level maths, but I just found it so boring at school as I had covered the material years ago when I took them.

I was listening to a radio station a while ago that was saying that many people either struggle with maths or find it relatively easy. Why is there such a strong discrepancy?

I like mental arithmetic too and I have developed a few algebraic formulae that make mental arithmetic faster; if anyone wants me to teach them my mental arithmetic tricks, I am very happy to do so.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote