View Single Post
Old 31-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
DrWatson
Simon
 
DrWatson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

In The Year of 2011, did you:

Meet new friends?
No

Find that special someone?
Yes, but she doesn't love me back :(

Lost at least one friend over something silly?
No

Lost someone you loved?
Yes :(

Have your heart broken?
Yes

Broken someone's heart?
No

Get arrested?
No

Go to jail?
Yes, but only on work experience :P (I was working at a solicitors')

Go on at least one date?
No

Go to the movies?
Yes

Go to the mall?
No

Go Christmas shopping?
Yes

Go trick-or-treating on halloween?
No, I'm too old :(

Go out of state?
I went abroad, I guess. I don't have a state to go out of :P

Get a new pet?
No

Get everything you wanted?
No

Gain weight?
Yes :(

Lose weight?
No

Get something very expensive from the one you love?
No - I'm skint! :D

Graduate?
No

Drop out?
No, I don't think you can even 'drop out' in the UK...

Fail a class?
No

Fail a test?
Nope :)

Get a new job?
No :(

Get your permit?
No

Get your license?
No

Get your own car?
Nopes

Kiss at least over 5 people?
No...did have my first kiss though :')

Dated at least over 5 people?
No

Move?
No

Move out of town?
No

Move out of state?
Again, what is this 'out of state' business?

Move out of the country?
No, I want to though :)

Get your own laptop or computer?
No

Get new clothes?
Yes

Had sex?
Nope :)

Lose your virginity?
No

Go to a concert?
Yes - PAUL MCCARTNEY :DD

::The Best of 2011::
What was the best:
Song?
Didn't come out this year, but... 'The Big Bang Two' by Chameleon Circuit

Concert you went to?
Macca!

Band/artist?
Chameleon Circuit :D

Relationship you've had?
None :(

TV Show?
QI or Young James Herriot

Place you've been to?
Haven't been anywhere this year - saving up for Australia :)

Thing you bought?
Sgt Pepper on vinyl

Clothing you got?
My waistcoat :D

Movie?
Hmm...probably Sherlock Holmes

Moment for you?
When I had my first kiss :')

::Few More Questions::
Did you enjoy the year of 2011?
Ish

Why or why not?
because it's just another year, I guess

Do you think it had to been the best year for you so far?
No, definitely not

Name one thing that happened to you for each month of the year:
January:
I got my first GCSE module results

February:
First kiss with S (I still love her, and it sucks :( )

March:
Honestly can't remember D:

April:
Had a major set-back on the self-harm front :(

May:
F's epic birthday party :D

June:
No more exams :D (til next year...)

July:
Brilliant media trip with S :')

August:
BIRTHDAY :D

September:
Started year 11 :/

October:
Halloween party that was something of a disaster :L

November:
Got a main part in 'Grease' :D

December:
Christmas, and feeling better again :')



'Get out. I need to go to my mind palace.'

'I don't know, I notice.'


DrWatson is offline   Reply With Quote