Thread: MMA
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2011, 06:26 AM   #28
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

That fight was a lot shorter than I expected... and I saw almost none of it. I watched it online, and my internet connection deteriorated at the worst possible time. From Brock's entrance to just before the finish, I saw the fight as a series of about 12 still pictures with stop-start commentary.

I'm sorry to see Brock lose though, especially so quickly. I was rooting for him.

...

Holy crap, I was just about to click on "Post Quick Reply" when he announced his retirement. Not sure what to say... except that I'm hoping to see a return to WWE. He had a bit of a Twitter feud with Steve Austin recently, and a possible match between them (maybe at WrestleMania 29 next year) has been rumoured for a while now.

Phan/Hettes and Diaz/Cerrone were great fights by the way.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote