So, erm...I'm not going back to my parents for Christmas now. My brother is flipping out about the stuff he knows and is demanding I move back to my home town still. If he wants that he'll simply have to come here and drag me because I'm not doing it.
My friend didn't contact me today about meeting...feeling kind of let down. Thought she knew how badly I need support right now; but no.
Talked to my CPN; it went okay. He's gonna call on Wednesday because that's the next time they're open now.
Crisis called but I couldn't answer - I'm an idiot. Left a voicemail to call them back but I couldn't.
Ad is still at his parents and I am currently sat at the house with the doors locked and bolted so even if he does come back he can't get in. I don't want to see anyone right now.
I need to sort my head out - I guess this is kind of the self-preservation thing people always talked about.
I know it's gonna upset my mum and dad about Christmas; especially as any occassion is always the one that could be my dad's last. I can't face it though.
Work called; my manager wanted to see how I was because they got the report from OH - she wants me, her and the director of HR to meet on Fri 6th to talk about stuff. I have a feeling this is going to be the; 'maybe you should quit?' talk.
I am so very lost and alone right now.
x Katie x
|