View Single Post
Old 20-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #73
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster
 
fragile as glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Just to let you know hun that I'm not upset with you. I hoped for my post to show that we can all get into a bit of a pickle in our threads sometimes, usually because emotions run high. But thats no reason to leave a thread. It sounds like you need all the help and support you can get at the moment and tbh it sounds like you are past being able to make your own decisions now and you need ''professionals'' to make them for you. xxx



GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE


Don't let the sphincter's get you down


fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote