View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 12:30 AM   #166
silent_scars11
 
silent_scars11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA
I am currently:

This really makes me realize that despite all the bad things in the world - of which there are plenty - there is overwhelming goodness, generosity, and love as well.

I haven't believed in Santa for many years, but now I can see that he really does live through other people. What you're doing is so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for making so many people's Christmases. I was going to open mine Christmas Eve, but how could I now? Christmas morning it is!

Many many thanks and may you have a wonderful Christmas yourselves! You deserve it! <3



"It's not a dream anymore. It's worth fighting for."

"Well, if it's not real you can't hold it in your hands
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it.
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah" - Paramore


silent_scars11 is offline   Reply With Quote