View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:20 AM   #64
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
 
Batmansx_xTeddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoverity View Post
I made mine up while registering for Ruin Your Life back on ezboards. I had tried 6 or 7 standard words but they were all taken. Iso is from latin and means equal. Verity is the state of being true (derived from vēritās in Latin) . Many people at Ruin thought they were no good. I thought they were so I was bringing a positive counter to their negative - hence equal or equalising truth. I should have just called myself Insoverity since SO MANY people add an "n" for some reason.
oh wow ruin your life I haven't heard about that in awhile. I for the life of me can't remember the name I had on there it was probably something depressing since that was when my depression was at it's worse. oh my that was about 8 years ago wow I feel so old now.



“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini



Batmansx_xTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote