Thread
:
curiosity question
View Single Post
08-12-2011, 12:42 PM
#
50
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MunchBox
Oh, one more thing I would do - I'd tuck my willy behind my legs and do that scene in Silence of the Lambs, you know the "I'd **** me" scene. I've done it before but It's not the same without a dick.
lol yes this would be a must do.
“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini
Batmansx_xTeddy
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Batmansx_xTeddy
Visit Batmansx_xTeddy's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Batmansx_xTeddy
in the Arcade!