View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity
 
Shenanigans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hi there,
Have you spoken to anyone about how you feel about your diagnosis and the concerns/worries/thoughts you have about it? I understand info sheets are good to have but it sounds like you need a bit more clarity and your concerns and thoughts on this are always valid. Perhaps right down all your questions, eg:
Why was Shizoaffective Disorder ruled out?
What were the clear links between my symptoms and this disorder?
And raise the opinions of the people who know you.
If little else you can get these questions answered and bring a bit more understanding about what's going on and the direction your care team are going with in regards to your care.
Look after yourself




You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge



Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote