View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
null_n_void
Yes, I'm an avatar now!
 
null_n_void's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
I am currently:
I need your music playlist help!

Right, I listen to music while gaming and right now, I'm stuck for a playlist. I'm currently obsessed with Call of Duty MW3 and I need suggestions for songs to play whilst decreasing the online population. So far, all i have is:
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
  • The Kinks - All day and all of the Night
  • The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
  • Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child
  • Metallica - For whom the bell tolls
  • Limp Bizkit - Break stuff

so, I was wondering, do you listen to music whilst gaming and if so, what doo you listen to? I may be able to get some ideas from your lists



‎"Damaged people are dangerous because we know we can survive"



null_n_void is offline   Reply With Quote