Thanks. I can see what you're saying, but I don't think the antidepressents are working so well anymore.
I know it's not just about meds, and I've been doing all the things I'm supposed to. I've been doing lots of constructive stuff and I've been looking after myself. And I've stuck to my daily "challenge" of doing one nice thing for someone everyday.
I feel like **** tonight. For some reason all I can think about is suicide. I don't really understand why.
My boyfriend keeps asking me what has been the trigger to my mood. He says I seem very on edge and tense.
My ocd is out of control at the moment, which indicates to me that something is not right.
I've tried slowing down, I just think about things more.
I'm afraid to ask for help, people are expecting me to be ok.
I don't understand this at all.
Meh!
|