View Single Post
Old 13-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
-Stewie-
da quen b
 
-Stewie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

How did you cope with it?

It's nothing to do with my parents, nor anything they could help with. They are not the ones forcing me to go home- though they will definitely prevent me from leaving if they see that I've been harming again.

I'm drained now to be honest. I barely got any sleep, I'm sore and wishing I hadn't cut, I don't know if they're infected because I didn't bother cleaning them. I just feel totally defeated. I know there are some things I could save, even with moving away- I just don't have the energy to preserve them.

Like I said, I really don't want any kind of debate or lecturing on this thread, but if you or anyone else want to know the full situation (not triggering at all), then I will tell you.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : details of why I have to go- hidden to prevent debate
The jobcentre made me go to an interview for some work experience. I had to go or they would stop my money, I couldn't mess up the interview or they would stop my money. I was successful. The shop can ask me to go in any time from 5am to 10pm, any day of the week for 2 months. It is unpaid. Basically free Christmas staff for them. If I don't do it without an iron clad reason, I lose my benefit for 6 weeks and would have to go home anyway. I am not one of these people content to sponge off the government, I genuinely want a job- any job. But I am not being treated like a slave. I am not working unpaid for the whole of Christmas where they can snap their fingers at any moment and drag me in. My contract in the place I'm staying now runs out at the end of next week. I have asked to renew it, but the only fool proof way of getting out of being a slave is to move back with my parents, then I can say I'm really sorry, my contract is up and I have to move to the Midlands, so I can't do it. Any other thing I can think of they will have heard a thousand times before. I don't know what else to do.



"Zeus did not want man to throw his life away, no matter how much the other evils might torment him, but rather to go on letting himself be tormented anew. To that end, he gives man hope. In truth, it is the most evil of evils because it prolongs man's torment."

-Stewie- is offline   Reply With Quote