View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
24601
I order you to forgive yourself.
 
24601's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
I am currently:

Hey. Thank you for the reply I had an ED assessment a couple of months ago, but couldn't in any way begin to talk about the overeating aspects...I told them about the restriction and purging and pills aspects but was far too ashamed to mention the overeating....although they must have known...I mean, I wouldn't be anywhere near the size I am if I had problems "only" in the restriction/purging aspects. I'm waiting for a referral from my new doctor to an ED psych for therapy...but I don't know if I'll be brave enough :-s



╰☆╮Are you afraid of the good you might do?╰☆╮

✪ If the soul is left in darkness, sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but the one who causes the darkness ✪


24601 is offline   Reply With Quote