View Single Post
Old 20-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling this way at the moment. As much as it hurts, I think getting the blood results will help to give you the support you need going forwards.

My advice for you right now would be to avoid alcohol, as it is a depressant and wont help in making you feel any better in the long run. I also think that seeking out support and counselling via a Sexual Health or Bereavement Centre is a good idea right now. The people at the clinic where you have the blood test should be able to point you in the right direction for this.

Most importantly, you have every right to post here on this board. You are going through something incredibly painful right now and this board is here for exactly that - support for each other. Please, keep posting here. There are people here who will do their best to help you. Even if all they may be able to give is a hug.

Be gentle with yourself.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote