View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #24
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia.Mistaken View Post
:) Hehe.

Ooh I see - I've never tried memorising any maps as of yet. :) I may give it a go though.

Oh, with the periodic table I was about 9 or 10, and I wrote them all down out of a book and read through them then closed my eyes and tried seeing how many I could recite without looking, and so on. :P
You should try the maps - it's quite satisfying.

That's a good method for learning the Periodic Table. For pi, I just stared at the numbers in groups of ten for about 5-10 seconds and they just sunk in. Same with the train routes.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote