View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
Luukas
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I can only comment on lithium, as that's the only one I have taken. I found the benefits of lithium to be far greater than the problems, but that is one person's experience. The thirst that goes with lithium can be annoying - some days I am drinking water all day and yet remain constantly thirsty, and the following day my bladder feels like a TARDIS, larger on the inside. Fortunately, lithium thirst isn't a constant side effect, just one that appears and disappears in no pattern I've discovered. I have gained some weight, but the unhealthy lifestyle that goes with major depression could well explain that. The biggest benefit I see of lithium is that when I have bad days, I seem to bounce back more easily than I once did. I hope one day to no longer need any meds, but until then I expect to keep benefiting from the help lithium can provide.

Luukas is offline   Reply With Quote