Thread: A fun quiz
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #26
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

~Movies~

1. Do you stand up and/or clap at the end of a good movie?:No? Does anyone actually do that?!

2. Have you ever cried in a movie theater?: Maybe >.> <.<

3. What’s the most you’ve done in a movie theater?: Eh, kissed.

4. What’s some of your favorite snacks to eat at a movie theater?: Popcorn! :D

5. Do you sneak in drinks and snacks so you don’t have to pay the high prices?: I have done, but popcorn from a bag just isnt the same xD

6. Last movie you saw in theaters and with whom?: Horrible Bosses ^_^ With Cher (:

7. Where do you usually sit in the theater (front, back, middle, etc.)?: At the middley back if possible (:

8. What do you do when you’re alone in the theater?: I don't go to the cinema on my own...too scared!

9. What’s the best and worst movie you saw in theaters?: Worst was definately Vanilla Sky. I remember being sad that I lost so many hours of my life in that stupid movie. -_- The best, I can't pick. I've seen a lot of brilliantly funny things recently.

10. Have you ever had to sit on the floor because the theater was too crowded?: Haha no? I don't think you're even allowed to do that. Plus I'm not gonna pay to sit on the floor.



~Mall~
1. What’s your favorite mall store?: I don't really have one?

2. Favorite eating place at the mall?: KFC (:

3. Do you like it better when the mall is dead or more crowded?: Dead, I don't like people. Haha

4. Do you stay away from malls during holidays?: No, I live in them. =P

5. Last thing you bought while at the mall?: Uhmmm, a bag on holidays I think.

6. Name all of the malls you’ve been too.: Don't get me started, I've been to at least one (if not a lottt more) in every country I've been to.

7. Pick your favorite mall and list your favorite stores in that mall.:
I like Blanch because its the biggest here xD I like all the shops! :D

8. Which do you like better; the escalator, elevator or regular steps?: Escalator.

9. Do you and your friends ever go to the mall just to look at hot guys/girls?: Not usually, there are better places to find them haha

10. What’s the name of your nearest mall?: Blanchardstown Centre (:



~Friend’s House~
1. Which of your friend’s houses is the biggest?: Ash's

2. And the smallest?: Katies? I think.

3. Do you use good manners at a friend’s house?: Of course, I'm always well behaved ;)

4. If you eat over, do you eat all of the food even if you don’t like it?: Not if I'm not hungry? I eat whatever I want/feel like eating.

5. Do you call your friend’s parents “Mrs.” and “Mr.”?: No, I call them either by their names or nothing :P

6. What’s the worst thing you ever did at a friend’s house?: Threw up drunkenly, had a panic attack & cried so much I woke up her mum?

7. Which of your friend’s parents is the best cook?: Becka :D

8. Which of your friends live the closest to you?: Ash I think.

9. And which lives the farthest?: Ehmmm, Cheryl or Lauren? Its a toss up.

10. Do you like hanging at a friend’s house or your house better?: I dont mind really.


~Zoo~
1. What’s your favorite zoo animal?: Monkey :D

2. Has an animal ever peed on you from its cage?: No? haha

3. When was the last time you were at a zoo?: I brought the baby in April or something?

4. What’s your favorite part of going to the zoo?: I love all of it!

5. Do you ever feed the animals when you’re not supposed to?: Nope

6. Are you afraid the animals at the petting zoo are going to bite you?: Nah they're never really that close.

7. Has a duck or goose ever chased you for food?: A duck has. And a crane I think.

8. Does it bother you when you see people taunting animals?: Yeah, that's ridiculous.

9. Aren’t zebras basically horses with stripes?: Not really. There are a lot of similarities but a completely different species.

10. Have you ever thought about setting all the animals in the zoo free?: Yeah,but I think it might cause a little bit of trouble haha xD


~Park~
1. Which is better; the swings or the slide?: Swings.

2. Do you see parks as romantic places to be?: Yeah they can be I guess.

3. Don’t you hate it when you fall and hit the woodchips?: Pfft, I dont fall.

4. Have you ever jumped off a swing and broke a bone?: Nope.

5. Have you ever climbed on top of the jungle gym?: I dont think so? Probably when I was little.

6. Do you get dizzy from the merry-go-rounds?: NO! I loooove them ^_^

7. Which is better; parks with lakes, benches and serenity or parks with swings, slides and noises?: Needs a swing + benches, lakes and serenity (:

8. Where’s the nearest park?: Phoenix park?

9. Do you ever go to parks just to sit there and read/write/do homework/etc.?: I havent ever but it does seem like a good idea.

10. Do you go to parks after it snowed to slide down the slides and stuff?: Again I havent but it sounds like fun :D

~Restaurant~
1. Favorite restaurant?: Franzinis (:

2. What do you usually order at it?: Nachos :D

3. Do you ever order a bunch of stuff just to take it home and eat later?: Nope, I dont take anything home.

4. Fancy restaurants, diners, or fast food?: Fancy restaurants.

5. Don’t you hate it when people order hamburgers and stuff at fancy restaurants when they could’ve just went to McDonald’s?: Not really? If they want a good one its their decision!

6. Is a date to a restaurant sound romantic to you?: Yeah ^_^

7. Do you order more when you don’t have to pay?: Nope, I order the same.

8. How much of a tip do you leave?: Eh like 10% or so?

9. Have you ever gotten horrible service?: Yeah but not often thank god :)

10. Worst restaurant you’ve been to?: Uhm, I dont remember.....



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote