View Single Post
Old 18-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #5
trekkinthrulife
 
trekkinthrulife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North America
I am currently:

I think an anxiety medication might be helpful in your case

I tend to perciverate on things I have said/done (even when it truly isn't my fault, but I feel like it is). I understand where you are coming from. There are things from 8th grade that embarrass me or make me feel guilty. I'm going into my third year of college. I try not to think about it, to put the past behind me, because what's done is done. It is a lot easier said than done



You will find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true-Spock


I'd rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for God's sake. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Is it worse to be the victim, or the abuser?

trekkinthrulife is offline   Reply With Quote