View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

What is it that makes you think you can not have babies?

I understand how devastating having an abortion can be. Have you looked into counselling to help you process the many emotions it has left you with, and to deal with the grief and loss you must be feeling right now.

Please, do not act on how you are feeling right now. As hard as the past is to deal with, it does not completely define you in the absence of the now or the future. You could potentially have a brilliant future ahead of you, and yes that could include children - whether through natural conception or adoption.

Be gentle with yourself. I know that is hard to do right now, but you do deserve to be treated well, even if you find that hard to believe.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote