Thread
:
Survivors of Female Abusers Support Thread
View Single Post
08-08-2011, 06:53 PM
#
504
Frail Existence
Wide awake.
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:
The following content has been hidden -
Reason : Trigger for some? Contains abuse...
My birth parents tried to kill me. Several times on complete purpose. They didnt want me. I was a mistake and she didnt want a girl. If anyone, wouldnt my birth mom want me? She gave me drugs I know. Have one memory of that. I was probly bout threeish maybe in that memory. She hated me. She did LOTS of bad things to me and to my older bio sister. Younger one wasnt around. Why I was taken away. Taken from her and my birth dad. My two bio sisters do things and hurt me to.
My entire birth family is... screwed up I guess. Including me. I dont hurt or touch or abuse others though. More men than girls have hurt me though. But I dont get any of it. Especially everything with my birth parents. More specifically my birth mom. dont get or understand why she didnt want me or didnt want a girl or tried kill me or hurt me or anything else. Hurts though. I think that if she of all doesnt want me... noone does. Im nothing. Im worthless. Am too much for anyone.
These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven
Frail Existence
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Frail Existence
Visit Frail Existence's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Frail Existence
in the Arcade!