Thread
:
They won't give me any peace *update - in hospital*
View Single Post
28-07-2011, 03:09 PM
#
153
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I'm sorry to hear that you're still struggling. I really think you need the meds change. I understand that you're scared though. Are you on any PRN (take-when-needed) medications?
PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10
or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
I ALSO HAVE THE
DSM-V
BOOK and am a pharmacology student.
I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.
Steel Maiden
View Public Profile
Visit Steel Maiden's homepage!
Find More Posts by Steel Maiden
Arcade
Challenge
Steel Maiden
in the Arcade!