View Single Post
Old 26-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #5
holeinmyhead
Alex
 
holeinmyhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Brighton, UK

I get shaky leg a lot. I also hum, or make a weird noise with my throat a lot. Also have weird movements, like I shrug my shoulders, pull my t-shirt, sniff, twitch my nose, roll my eyes back and grimace/ make a weird face where I stretch my neck muscles. Ive told my psychiatrist and he pretty much ignored me and said it was something I do when I'm anxious, which I already know, because its semi-voluntary, like I get a preminition and an urge, then I do it. Had this when since 11, and its pretty embarrassing, especialy as I do it only at work and when in outside. The noise making is even more so when I'm watching a movie or a lecture, because its really quiet.

holeinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote