View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 07:56 AM   #28
dramaqueen
Mariana :)
 
dramaqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brazil

Oh, I watched it yesterday. I cried a hundred times throughout the movie.

I found it very good, I have very few complaints about the adaptation. The thing that bothered me the most was how little they showed of Tonks, Lupin and Fred's deaths. Tonks is my favorite character in the book and I loved her and Lupin together and they were very neglected in the movies - not just this last one, but I'd say especially in this one.

Oh, am I the only one who laughed when they say Harry's dead and Voldy laughs a silly laugh like "hehehe"? I cracked up. This and when Neville steps to give the speech and he says "we were hoping for something better" or something like that. Don't get me wrong - I love Neville, but, come on, it was funny







dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote