View Single Post
Old 17-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #70
hirple.
before last night my heart was grey.
 
hirple.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK

makedamnsure - I hope I feel like that when I start week 2 on Tuesday! Sounds like you're quite the pro - your poor dog though! I don't think mine would cope with his tiny legs :P

Whispered Secret (Lizzie?) - Well done! It's great coming back and being glad that you went out and did it. I reckon runs 3 and 4 are my hardest ones and then it does seem to get easier. Though I'm not sure I'm getting any decent speed like you!

random.swirls - Woo! Did you find it any easier than the first? I found it soooo much harder.

I did my third run of the week in the rain this evening and it felt much better than either of the other two runs I've done. I think I liked how quiet the park was so I didn't have the 'eeeek' moment whenever I saw someone! Hopefully week 2 won't seem like a huge jump.

Keep it up!



There are remarkable things all the time, right in front of us,
but our eyes have like the clouds over the sun
and our lives are paler and poorer if we do not
see them for what they are. If nobody speaks of
remarkable things, how can they be called remarkable?"
Imperfect.Star and _Mish_ :)


hirple. is offline   Reply With Quote