View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
sleepykitty
 
sleepykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: London
I am currently:

Thank you - I don't feel strong, but my mum keeps saying that too.

I spoke to my psychiatrist on the phone yesterday, and he's fitting me in tomorrow as he has a cancellation. I'm going to ask him about an inpatient programme. The hospital does outpatient OT, but I'm not keen on that. I'd prefer something with a psychologist or with my doctor.

I'm really spent. I feel so tired with all this. I'm sleeping a lot, but there's a bit less turmoil in my head. Still safe.



"She had the perpetual sense, as she watched the taxi cabs, of being out, out, far out to sea and alone; she always had the feeling that it was very, very, dangerous to live even one day." (Virginia Woolf, Mrs Dalloway)

sleepykitty is offline   Reply With Quote