View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #12
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Linds, I know there is very little I can say or do to help. I am furious with your Care Team for turning you away and saying there is nothing they can do to help you. The only thing I can suggest is to go back and ask for admission - your circumstances have changed, surely? Have you told them you feel admission is the only way to be safe?

I agree with Snow White here, please keep fighting this. I know that is a very hard thing to have to hear - believe me, I know that. It is not that we want you to suffer, we just do not want to loose you forever. There has to be more that can be done, and if it means challenging what it written in your care plan then try every way you can to do that. Have you tried PALS? or a different hospital/area?

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote