View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #19
ccjg
Carrie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

I don't think I can go back to the doctor. There's nothing more they can do for me with so little time left. i don't know. I';m probably just being a coward. I just want him to think I'm better so I can get far away from him (he's not the most tactful of people and i panic a lot when i see him). Sorry to be pathetic. I just ghave to try to carry on. But it's like there's just nothing. I'm struggling to function.

I study French and German, so you're right, I have an essay to do, haven't even bloody started it yet. I've missed loads of lectures which I'm bricking it about because attendance is really important, and I emailed my coordinator at home who was lovely but i odn't know how much she understands. i wa maybe a bit euphemistic. I don'b know. Really strugglign at the moment. This is all very stupid.

ccjg is offline   Reply With Quote