Thread
:
Shhhh, I just want to rest
View Single Post
08-07-2011, 04:12 AM
#
2
Magenta_Massacre_
Keep on walking, no matter how rocky the road.
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NoVA, USA
I am currently:
This is
really
good. It brings up a lot of emotion and feelings in me.
I very, very much like this. Especially these two lines: "But on my brain, down to my skull / Are gashes from Her blade". Those are just amazing,
powerful
words.
Sometimes the
best
way to
hold onto
something is to
let it go
. - Anon
PM Me
. I am just a click away for you.
♥
"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation/You build up hope but failure's all you've known/
Remember all the sadness and frustration/And let it go/Let it go"
-Linkin Park, Iridescent
Magenta_Massacre_
View Public Profile
Visit Magenta_Massacre_'s homepage!
Find More Posts by Magenta_Massacre_
Visit Magenta_Massacre_'s Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Magenta_Massacre_
in the Arcade!