View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:42 AM   #7
needle girl
in this needle and haystack life...
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA

Yeah, my parents didnt notice anything was wrong and didnt quite believe me when I finally told them, which I did only because I was making a doctors appointment and I'm still on their insurance. I'm about your age. One of them warned me about the stigma of being on anti-depressents. Right, like I want to be feeling this way and want to be on medicine. And yeah, one of them never talks to me about it, the other has just started trying. They don't know how to handle it.

Perhaps sharing some factual information from credible sources will help?

*hugs*



Every day the world is made a chance to change but i feel the same.
And I wonder why would i wait till i die to come alive?"
All alone the way she feels
Left alone to deal with all the pain-drenched sorrow relief



needle girl is offline   Reply With Quote