View Single Post
Old 20-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic
 
PoisonedApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7th Layer of Hell

*hugs Rach* Sometimes we all need to step back and no one should speak badly of you for it. How can you help anyone else if in doing so you bring yourself down rather than taking care of yourself? Always care for number one (that is YOU) first even if it sucks. You can always reconnect later. You have explained why you are stepping back. I'm sure she'll understand even if it is upsetting as I'm sure it is for you both.
*squishes*
I've had to do something similar before for similar reasons... I'm just a PM away if you need.



I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"


PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote