View Single Post
Old 20-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
TEAPARTY
please ignore me
 
TEAPARTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
I just want to add that benzodiazepines (such as lorazepam and diazepam) have memory loss as a side-effect, so that might be why you can't remember what happened.
Yep, I took 10mg in one day once and my memory lapsed so bad that I couldn't remember that the day I'd forgotten had even happened! Usually when I take such a high dose I'm so heavily stated that I can barely function.



"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice, Alice in Wonderland
♥


TEAPARTY is offline   Reply With Quote