Would you rather deal with all your emotions at once, or none at all?
All at once.
Do you like to climb trees?
Yes.
Name your three closest friends.
Not telling. =]
In order to fall asleep, do you need the conditions to be perfect?
No.
If so, what conditions need to be met in order for you to fall asleep?
Just my pillow, then I can sleep anywhere.
Do you get excited or annoyed when the phone rings?
Annoyed.
What was your last argument with your parents about?
Me leaving home.
When was the last time you cried and why?
In the shower yesterday. Cause I was ermmm, yes.
Do you prefer writing poems or stories?
Neither.
Do you have a Tumblr account? (If so, what is the URL?)
No.
Were you ever in Boy/Girl Scouts?
I was a Kea and A cub.
What is the best kind of Girl Scout cookie?
Vanilla mini's.
What's the best thing about Halloween?
None of it.
Are you in love?
No.
Have you ever questioned your own intentions?
All the time.
What pisses you off more than anything?
A lot of things.
When was the last time you masturbated?
Am now. Ha, okay that's what you get for asking personal&icky questions.
What was the last dream you had about?
My aunt having a baby and then exploding.
What's the appropriate age to have sex?
Whenever the person is genuinely ready.
Try to describe your ideal lover.
Caring, funny, Selfless, Genuine etc...
Is there anybody you're really jealous of?
Yes.
What's the best sex scene in a movie you've ever seen?
The Notebook, it was sensual not animalistic like most.
What type of movies can't you stand?
Cheesy horrible cliche ones.
Do people choose to be gay or are they born that way?
Born that way.
What city do you feel you belong in?
Here..
What were your grades like in high school?
Bad, Very bad.
Is pornography evil or are you neutral about it?
It's not evil but I don't personally like it.
Do you prefer to be monogamous, or are you more a casual dater or swinger?
Currently monogamous.
What illicit drugs have you done?
A few.
Are you a friendly person?
I wish I was.
Have you ever had a crush on more than one person at once?
Yes.
Do you now?
No.
What's the best thing about teenage relationships?
The intense bliss, happiness and the fact that you don't have a care in the world and nothing but that person matters in the relationship, none of this adult business.
What's the worst?
People telling you it won't last.
Have you ever played the Tomb Raider games?
Yes.
Are you a happy person?
Not really, no.
Do you like it or hate it when your partner is clingy?
Depends, but usually yes.
Describe your hair. Blonde, curly, past shoulders..
Do you want to have a huge platinum wedding or a small one?
No wedding at all.
Which is worse: breaking up with somebody, or being dumped?
Both equal.
Are you a healthy eater?
No.
Would you kiss a smoker?
I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I wouldn't.
Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles.
How bad is your temper? I wouldn't say terrible.
Who is your favorite relative? Mum.
|