View Single Post
Old 18-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #74
HealingAngel
Puppet to Ice Princess...
 
HealingAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
I am currently:

[One] Who was your last 3 texts from?
My Boyfriend..<3

[Two] Where was your default picture taken?
Uh, Dunno.

[Three] What's your middle name?
Christine

[Four]Do you have a crush?
I guess so, on my boyfriend. But it's more than a crush.

[Five] Does your crush like you back?
Uh.... hopefullllly... he better if he's going out with me. :3

[Six] What is your current mood?
Worried, Upset, Lonely, Unloved, Vulnerable, Afraid...

[Seven] What's your computer like?
Dunno how to describe it. The one I'm on now is black and dilver, dell. Mine is a laptop though, goldish, HP Pavillion.

[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
Gray.

[Nine] Are you horny?
No.

[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Nah. Better to just keep moving forward...

[Eleven] Where was the last place out of town, that you went to?
Grandparents, here now, about an hour away from home.

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
Nope.

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
Text, Go Online.. idfk..

[Fourteen] Do you have a fondness for gnomes?
They scare me.. -shivers-

[Fifteen] Who can you tell anything to ?
My best friend and most of the time My boyfriend...

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you.
This kid at my school named.. er.. forgot his name. He's the only one I know of though...

[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
....not long ago..

[Eighteen] Are you for or against capital punishment?
Depends. For it but only in the most horrible possible cases.

[Nineteen] If you could have one super power what would it be?
Mind Reading (at will though, not 24/7)

[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face? Idk, depends, just vaguelly take in their whole face before focusing on details I guess.. -shrug-

[Twenty-one] Who is your favorite celebrity train wreck?
Uh, hell if I know. They're all train wrecks at some point.

[Twenty-two] What is a theory that you believe in?
The Theory of the Enneagram. It's always been spot on accurate.

[Twenty-three] Favourite colour?
Turquoise Blue or Teal Blue

[Twenty-four] What is one thing that annoys you on TV?
Advertisements showing stick thin, perfect skin, phototouched to perfection models making me feel like 5h*t

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV show?
Nope.

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Water.

[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language?
Beginners' Spanish.

[Twenty-eight] What's your favorite smell?
I have many. But that pure scent right before it rains... <3

[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word
Interesting.

[Thirty] Have any tattoos?
Nope.

[Thirty-One] What are you looking forward to the most?
Being held in my boyfriends arms again...

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
Him. (Boy I swear I sound like a stalker but he was the answer to the last question! Haha!)

[Thirty-three] What should you be doing?
Sleeping I suppose.

[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Hell if I know. I'm just generally upset right now I can't put a blame on anyone at the moment.

[Thirty-five] What are you listening to?
Nothing... I need some music put on... gonna do that right this sec... kay, Marie Digby. On Pandora.

[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
Nah.

[Thirty-seven] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
The one of my true love.. whoever the hell that turns out to be...

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
Yeah. Definitely. I can actually breathe around him...

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
Blonde.

[Fourty] Who was the last person to make you cry?
-sighs- I dont even know...


Last edited by HealingAngel : 18-06-2011 at 10:28 AM.
HealingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote