Thread: Clopixol?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #41
Ami
Perfectly Flawed
 
Ami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Hi insig.

Im sorry things didnt go well. They must take you seriously to offer appointments on such a regular basis. (I havent had a cpn for 9 month).
I think a letter is a good idea, but to get accross the point of how you dont think they were listening properly or taking you seriously; not the point of how you dont want to see them again. Also, talking to your social worker is a gd idea. Mental health services are pretty strained so Im sure its nothing personal. And for your psych to want you back on an antidepressant and increased your quetiapine dose, he must have been listening that you were struggling lately.

Please keep on your meds. The psych knows most about meds and if he doesnt reckon they will interact, then its unlikely they will. How are you getting on with the clopixol? It seems to be fine so far?

Hope you feel better today. x





I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.


Ami is offline   Reply With Quote