View Single Post
Old 20-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #33
bitomato
 
bitomato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

I know for the most part it is like a joke. For Christians- but not necessarily of this Mr. harold's group it can be an area of anxiety. There is a difference between the rapture and the end of days when Christians believe Christ will return. Apart from plastering posters on poles and walls around my home someone took out an add in the paper and the fact that it is such a joke to people makes me more anxious.

At the end of the day, I was raised on the whole be prepared shpiel and I may just go and make sure that I have enough meds etc, but I don't think it should be treated with total offhandedness or utmost panic. It is a belief and can get touchy. At the same time, I think that it is irresponsible on some levels to let it get to this point. I am going to log off for the next 24hours because it is triggering me. And without being a party pooper- please respect that you are treading really close on people's beliefs with the jokes.





~Happy tomatoes together we will be~
You say toe- may- toe, I say toe- mah- toe:
Let's call the whole thing- red

“It’s time to lead the third revolution, which is not to say we want to be at the top of the world, but to say we want to change the world. Because the way the world has been designed by men is not working. It’s not working for women, it’s not working for men,
it’s not working for polar bears
.” Arianna Huffington 2014

bitomato is offline