Do you ever wonder if the person standing next to you is a virgin or not?
I'm all alone at the moment :(
Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Nope
Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
No. (Why would I talk to someone I hate?)
Kiss anyone in the last week?
Nah, unless friendly kisses count, which they don't, so no.
How's your life lately?
Average enough.
Do you think that you're a good person?
No I don't.
Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes. And 3rd, and 15th, and 78th chances.
Ever wanted to never give up on someone?
Yeah, plenty on people.
Is there a difference between love and in love?
Yes.
What were the best days of the week so far?
Monday.
Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
If I'm mad/upset at them, then most certainly. Otherwise, most of the time I try not to let them know I'm mad/upset, so I don't let it show.
What did you go to bed thinking last night?
I can't remember.
Last person you told a secret to?
No idea. I don't think I have any "secrets" like that that nobody knows.
How many people have you kissed who's name started with a J?
I can't think of anyone starting with a J.
Has anyone told you they loved you in the last week?
Yes, a friend or two.
Has someone ever made you a promise & broke it?
Yes, but I don't really mind, that's what people do.
What color are your eyes?
Grey.
Do you have a person of the opposite sex you can always talk to?
Not about everything. I do have a good male friend, we're like twins, but I don't discuss my MH stuff with him.
Have you hugged anyone in the past 72 hours?
I'm sure I did, knowing me: I'm a huggy enough person.
Do you know anyone named Matt?
No, don't think so. Although actually I do, but it's an online guy, rather than a RL guy, so if that counts.
Did the last person you kissed have tattoos?
No
Last person you shared food with?
The puppy.
Have you been a happy, angry, or sad person lately?
I've been happy and sad I think. I'm not good with emotions.
Are you starting to realize anything?
Don't we all?
Do you want someone back in your life?
Not badly, but yeah, It'd be nice.
When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Recently.
Have you ever seen a dead person?
No.
What are your plans for tomorrow?
Meeting up with a friend. Other than that, none.
What did you do today?
Nothing. I need to do some ironing later and stuff.
Do you drink a lot of water?
Yes.
How do you feel about girls/guys smoking?
I don't like it, but I'm not going to tell anyone off for it.
Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Ish. Depends.
What kind of mood are you in today?
As I said, I'm not good with emotions, I actually honestly don't know.
Do you miss anyone?
Yes.
Are you mad at anyone right now?
No.
Who means the most to you in your life right now?
A few people.
Ever been lied to by someone you thought would never lie to you?
Everyone lies.
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?
Bus.
Do you ever think about something and start crying?
No. Can't cry.
Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
No.
What are you currently doing besides this?
Nothing
Last person who told you they loved you, did they mean it?
Yes.
Does anybody hate you?
I'm sure.
Did anyone yell at you today?
Not yet. I'm alone in the house.
Do you think life has been good so far?
Could be better, could be worse.
What time did you wake up this morning?
10am
Did you cry at all today?
No
Are you texting anyone?
No
Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes, there are a few of those :)
Ever been called a bitch?
Oh yes.
In the last month have you wanted to punch someone in the face
No
Is someone on your mind right now?
No
When was the last time you talked to your number 4?
?
Are you wearing socks?
Nope
Has someone disappointed you recently.
No
If you could pack up and move, would you?
Yes.
Do you want to change schools?
No
Do you always get along with your siblings?
Not always, but a good chunk of the time
What would you do if someone ran at you with a knife?
Depends on my mood. I could get scared and run, I could laugh.
Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
No
|