Thread: Quiz.....
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #13
broken_dreams
 
broken_dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:

Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight?
Nope.

Ever had a near death experience?
Yes.

If you found out you were pregnant, who would you tell?
First: cousin, then My parents and my brother.

Do you prefer revenge or just pure jealousy/envy?
I don't know.

Do you enjoy doing word searches or crosswords more?
Word searches I am so bad at cross words.

Do you cuss in front of your parents?
Nooooo.

Do you regret anything?
Yes.

What kind of camera do you have?
It's a digital cannon and it's blue.

What is the last thing you thought about?
What the character, Luke on Gilmore Girls just said.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
A few hours ago. Well she's the closest I have to a best friend.

Do you go tanning?
Nope.

What are you doing this weekend?
Weekend just ended 2 and a half hours ago. But I have no idea about next weekend.

Where's your cell phone?
On my bedside table beside me.

Who would you like your next fling to be with?
I'd rather not "fling".

If you won the lottery, who would be the first person you'd tell?
My mother.

Would you rather go to a party or out of town?
Definetly out of town.

When was the last time you saw the last person you kissed?
Like at least 2 months ago.

Is there something you see and automatically think of someone?
Yep, a many things.

Do you like your phone?
Yes, I love it and have this weird thing where when people talk bad about it or whatever, it annoys me.

When was the last time you held someones hand?
A few months ago, but not in a romantic way.

Have you ever slept in the same bed with the oppisite sex?
No.

Who can you tell everything to?
No one.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
Yes, a lot of people actually.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Yes.

Tell me a random fact:
There is currently a radiating pain shooting through my chest and no pain med helps it except the narcotic that was taken off the market.

Can you play guitar hero?
Very, very badly.

Last alcohol beverage?
Probably that sip of wine that I took from my mom's glass. But I really don't drink.

Has anyone ever told you that your the life of the party?
No.

Are you missing someone right now?
Yes.

Is any part of your body sore?
Yes, there is always a muscle/joint swelled up and sore. But I have fibromyalgia, hyper mobility syndrome, vitamin defeciencies, and two herniated disks in my back, so it's not abnormal.

What does your best friends call you?
Don't really have any but everyone but my dad who calls me Kell-a-boo sometimes always call me Kelly.

If you had to move in with a friend, which one would you pick?
I'd rather move in with my neighbor.

Are you currently fighting with someone?
No.

When is your next road trip?
There's nothing planned for me except for the next doctor's appointment on Tuesday that's 30/40 minutes away.

Do you use Suave shampoo?
No.

Who/what would you like to see right now?
My brother.

Who was the last person to go to the movies with you?
My parents and my brother.

Do you like tomatoes on your salad?
Yes.

Have any of your best friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Yep, all of them.

What's your favorite salad dressing?
Italian.

What did/will you be doing this weekend?
No idea.

What's the seventh text message in your inbox say?
"Hey, are you out of church?"

Do you wear Covergirl makeup?
No, I don't wear make-up at all. The last time was for prom my senior year.

When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Don't know.

Met anyone new in this part week?
Yeah, another parent at the karate place where my girls that I nanny take lessons four times a week.

Do you count down the days to anything?
Not really. I guess sometimes for vacations that I'm excited for.

Are you mad at someone right now?
Yes.

What's the farthest you've ever traveled with a friend?
Atlanta, Georgia which is like 3 states away.

Is there an empty space in your heart?
Yes.

Anyone told you a secret this week?
Yeah, sort of. When one of my girls wanted me to pick up her Itouch from her school because she didn't want to tell her mom.

Do you have any pictures of you when you were a baby?
Yes, a many.

Do you ever turn your phone off?
Yes.

What are the chances of you getting with your crush?
Small.

What's the nicest text message in your inbox say?
"Yes ma'am. Thanks for help yesterday. I couldn't get out of bed- you are a gift from God (: " from my boss.

Any of your friends you consider family?
Yes.

Have you ever been called a tease?
No.

Do you hate anyone?
I used to but I try not to think that way anymore. I just strongly dislike them.

Do you mainly use your cell phone or house phone?
Cell phone definetly.

Are you looking forward to anything as of right now?
If I can actually get to sleep, I can't wait to see my girls tomorrow at work.

Have you taken any pictures in the past week?
Yes.

Do you like Diet Coke?
Yes, I don't even like regular coke.

Do you like white or wheat bread?
White.

Last time you wore the opposite sex's clothing?
Febuary when I had to borrow my brother's shirt and shorts when I unexpectintly had to stay at his house after missing my connection flight back home due to spending over 7 hours in the emergency room.

What do you want in your life right now?
To be stable and healthy enough to go back to college to get my degree in nursing.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you would cry?
Last Sunday on the airplane back home when it was late at night and my friend and I were looking at the histarical, ridiculous things in the Sky Mall magazines.

Did you tell someone a secret today?
No.

Do you trust people easily?
Nope.

What were you doing at 9 PM on Friday?
Watching House (the tv show) with my brother.



After all this has passed,
i still will remain
After i've cried my last,
there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain

PM me anytime for anything <3


broken_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote