Thread: hmm...
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #4
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

I didn't tell anyone about the plan. I don't have a date and I don't want to set a date.
I don't have anyone to give the pills to, because I don't trust anyone here enough to talk about anything serious. Noone here knows that I self harm, they don't know anything.
Just having the pills makes everything so much better. I'm not getting as easily upset and I'm generally not as miserable. If I give them to someone else I won't have the positive effect of having them in my drawer.
I have my first psych appointment tomorrow, should I mention that I have the pills?

I've been feeling not as bad today, actually felt kind of good. But we did have knights training today which always makes me feel a bit happier. But how could anyone be unhappy when they get to galopp to a knight with shield and bash the shield with a sword and do a lot of shouting and stuff. And we galopp through fire which is very awesome.



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote