44 Odd Things
1. Do you like blue cheese? Can't really say that I do.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What is your favourite cordial flavour? Vimto.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor appointments? Yes, usually.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only if they're vegetarian :)
7. Favourite Christmas movie? Love Actually.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea.
9. Do you do push-ups? No.
10.What’s you favourite piece of jewellery? There are several. My silver leaf earrings and certain bracelets are the favourites though.
11. Favourite hobby? Working with children.
12. Do you have A.D.D? No.
13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself? There's a lot...
14. Middle name? Rachael; though I have two.
15.Name three thoughts at this exact moment? I am hungry, should get a cup of tea and should dry my hair.
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, water, vimto + alcohol :)
17. Current worry? Should I take a gap year next year?
18. Current hate right now? Myself.
19. Favourite place to be? Kenya.
20.How do you bring in the new year? Usually socialising with friends and alcohol.
21.Where would you like to go? Kenya.
22.Name three people who you're thinking about: People.
23.Do you own slippers? Yes and I love them.
24. What colour shirt are you wearing right now? I'm wearing a dress.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I can't say I ever have.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Favourite Colour? Blue or purple.
28. Would you be a pirate? Is it like POTC? Yes? Okay then.
29.What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I've just been listening to.
30.Favourite tv show? Waterloo Road, The Apprentice...
31. Last show you watched? The Apprentice: You're Fired.
32.What’s in your pocket right now? I have no pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? No idea.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Dolphin-related ones.
35.Worst injury you have ever had? Let's not go there...
36. Do you love where you live? Yes.
37. How many TV’s do you have in your house? None here, at university but we have four at home (though one resides in my brother's room and one in mine).
38. Who is closest to you? No idea.
39. How many dogs do you have? None.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Pfft. No.
41.What book are you reading at the moment? Something boring and university-related.
42.What’s your favourite candy? Skittles.
43.What’s your favourite sports team? Don't care.
44.What song do you want played at your funeral? The Call - Regina Spektor and Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace.
|