View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:
Do you want children one day?

I think I do. One day. I'd like to be a father. At least one child. Somehow I can imagine a daughter more than a son.

All that, of course, depends whether or not I can overcome my lack of social abilities long enough to meet someone.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote