View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #4792
Fred!
Jesus loves me, however much I don't <3
 
Fred!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I am currently:

Hey,
Found this thread when I first started using RYL, but lost it again, then had a brainwave, and asked Google.

Anyway, I was on facebook the other day, and my friend posted something and it really was the thing I needed right then, so I though I would share it on here (now I have found this thread)

Most people want God to be on their side. To say that presupposes that our side is equal to or superior to God's side. Since it isn't, I don't want God to be on my side... I want to be on God's side!






Death is one moment, and life is so many of them.

Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it comes you'll know you're dead.

~ Tennessee Williams


I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.


I'm actually a girl. My nickname was given by a friend and stuck ;)

Fred! is offline   Reply With Quote