View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #64
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2
 
long road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Ceiling
I am currently:

maybe could take some time out. counselling is like 4.30 -5.30 and then i have to travel home, dont get home til around 6.20/30 pm. so its not long til dinner. then i should work. kind of failed at working last night did precisely none. well actually did fp2 question like 3 times but it kept going wrong.. but i do need some time, when i did it in middle of day i used either go home early or force self back to school to concentrate on something else, which sometimes helped. *shrugs*. I forgot ducky which didnt help.

i managed to tell mum i'm out of tablets and repeats and she is making me appointment. told her to make me stop putting it off. so going tomorrow morning probably. I couldnt take adam i love him but I dont want him to worry so sometimes hide how bad my mental health is playing up from him.

*hugs back with the 4 bears and 4 ducks in my bed*
sorry i so silly sometimes.
was just a mess of a jen yesterday.
today been ridicolously hayfevery so ilish but ok in other respects. hope you ok you importaint.




QUACK!


long road is offline   Reply With Quote