View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 04:29 AM   #12
*&& She's Just Forgotten
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off! (hmm)
 
*&& She's Just Forgotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: (West Midlands) Staffordshire "UK"
I am currently:

Ummm i don't think there is much you can help me out with. Thanks for asking though =]. It's just that, everything seems all messy. I know it isn't i think it's just because i don't know where somethings are, and there are some new rules to get to know, new forums everywhere. i think i have spotted most of the upgrades and got to know a little about them. So i guess it's just up to me to get used to everything like you said. I never am very good with change haha. OOOh there is something you might be able to help me with. I tryed downloading the ezine, i clicked on the link but it didn't work. It took me straight back too the home page. I was after this months one. It's saying it's there,but the link doesn't work for me.




It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight...


*&& She's Just Forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote