Thread
:
RIP Elisabeth Slayden - Actress of Sarah Jane Smith
View Single Post
19-04-2011, 11:34 PM
#
4
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:
To quote Sarah Jane herself:
"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship... Everything has its time. And everything ends.
"
She will be missed, by many.
Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how
..
~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011
Feel_Good_inc.
View Public Profile
Visit Feel_Good_inc.'s homepage!
Find More Posts by Feel_Good_inc.
Visit Feel_Good_inc.'s Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Feel_Good_inc.
in the Arcade!