Thread: BPD & ESA
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #32
Rilic
Loon
 
Rilic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I've just applied for ESA which I thought would be good, considering JSA was such a friendly place where they were kind, thoughtful and leniant..... at least, in an altenate universe.

First place I went I tried to explain that finding work wouldn't be easy for me because of mental health, and they wouldn't have it. "Everyone gets nervous. Everyone has moments when they feel down. A lot of people have to make do with a job that they don't like. Why should you be treated any different" I left and didn't go back for months, once I'd spent everything I'd saved up on rent... that was horrible. Even now my parents bring up this money I had saved up and they say it just got spent on nothing. No, it got spent paying them rent.....

Second time, they did direct me to ESA, but it looks like it's a horrible, draining road ahead. I have to go back to my doctor again in a week, just to reaffirm that he still doesn't think I am ready for work.

I am not looking forward to any kind of assessment.



"Alright, gang. I'll ignore that some of you are late... if you ignore that I'm the latest."

Rilic is offline   Reply With Quote