1) Happiest moment of 2011 so far?
Kissing my boyfriend under the fireworks New Years. That was magical. :)
2) What did you wake up to this morning?
I can't remember. Probably a text from my boyfriend. Or a nightmare.
3) Who were you with last night?
Myself.
4) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Of course!! I love him.
5) What do you want right now?
For Holden to text me back...
7) Do you know anyone named Peter?
My friends uncle...
8) Who was your last phone call with?
Work. Yuck.
9) What's the last thing you said/typed?
I dunno. I don't do anything good. :(
10) How's life?
Good.
11) Last time you cried?
Today, I think. Gross.
12) Why?
Because i was beating myself up.
13) Have you ever thrown up?
Haha, I think everone has. :)
14) Where was the first kiss you had with the last person you kissed?
In their room. ^_^
15) Do you love anyone who's name starts with an L?
My friend. :)
17) Are you excited about anything?!
Not really. Everything is too far out for me to be happy about.
18) What makes you happy in life?
Holden. And my family. :)
19) What were you doing at 3 in the morning?
Sleeping. Or talking to my boyfriend.
20) Do you have any text messages saved on your phone?
No, I just deleted a whole bunch.
22) What do they say?
Stuff that I shall not repeat. ;)
23) Do you enjoy life?
Sometimes.
25) Would you take a bullet for anyone?
I'd take a bullet for any member of my famly and my friends. :)
26) What are you listening to?
Nothing.
27) Do you like it?
Silence is platinum.
28) Have you ever took medicine that wasn't prescribed to you?
No.
29) Are you surprised about something?
Not at the moment.
30) Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Lot's of people don't.
31) Do you feel bad because someone doesn't like you?
I don't reallly care, cause I don't like the, either.
32) In your household who do you fight with the most?
My sister, but playfully.
33) Do you like anyone?
My love. :)
34) What's the worst thing about hugs?
They hurt.
35) What did yesterday consist of?
Urges. Holden. Beating self up. Hating self. Sewing. Urges.
36) Did you talk to anybody random yesterday?
No.
37) Did any particular thing brighten up your day yesterday?
Not really.
38) What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Blowing a microwave open.
39) What are your emotions right now?
Yucky.
40) When was the last time you went ice skating?
Ages ago.
41) Does someone like you?
I hope my boyfriend does. But he's getting sick of my SI, so...
42) Your team loses; are you watching the next game?
What are teams?
43) Who was the last person you hugged?
I have no clue.
44) What was the last thing that really made you smile?
Holden.
45) Someone trips in front of you-what do you do?
Giggle and point.
46) Ever failed in class?
Yeppers.
47) A person says they like you-you say?
Oh...
48) Do you like cuddling?
No. I. Love. It.
49) Are you close to your parents?
Kinda...
50) Do you go hunting?
Yes. I hunt wabbits.
51) Your friend's pregnant-you say?
What do you need from me, sweetie?
52) What's your favorite sport?
Gymnastics.
53) Do you like to run?
Kind of. Sometimes.
54) Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween next year?
No...
55) What word starts with M?
Me.
56) What is your favorite day of the week ?
Monday.
57) Do you have deja vu often?
All the time.
58) Has your favorite color ever been pink or blue?
Both have been my fav.
59) Do you believe in true love?
Yes.
60) How many hoodies do you own?
Several
61) Hows your heart?
Hurts.
62) Favourite film this year?
Sweeney Todd.
63) Where'd you get the shirt you're wearing?
Walmart.
64) What time did you go to bed last night?
2am.
65) Are you cocky?
No.
66) Do you make your bed daily?
Yes.
67) Do you own slippers?
No.
68) Is there a TV in your bedroom?
No.
69) Are you afraid of the dark?
Terribbly.
70) How was your day?
:'(
|